Director of Central Market Access
- Beijing, China
Site Name: China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A
Posted Date: Feb 19 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your payer marketing expertise to secure and improve reimbursement across our broad portfolio of products? If so, this Access Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As an Access Manager, you will secure, maintain and improve reimbursement for the business portfolio of current and pipeline products, leading the development and execution of market access strategies, supporting the development and execution of pricing strategies and new product/portfolio negotiation strategies.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Proactively develop creative and effective strategies to gain early optimal reimbursement and access for pipeline products while singling out the business as a preferred partner for health care and reimbursement solutions.
• Develop and defend differentiated value propositions to various payers and decision makers (for both public and private payers, provincial and federal plans).
• Develop strategic external relationships with senior and sophisticated customers (e.g. stakeholders such as senior government officials, professional associations, Community leaders, pricing organizations, Drug plan director & staff, etc) to establish trust and develop common ground agendas to achieve business objectives.
• Develop and execute strategic customer engagement plans to gather insights to feed into reimbursement/business strategies, prime provincial payers for negotiation and support execution of product listing agreement to achieve timely and quality provincial reimbursement.
• Participate in regional and private payer negotiations allowing to secure optimal outcome.
• Seize and create new and innovative opportunities to secure product listings by demonstrating flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment.
• Lead the cross-functional partners in the development and delivery of reimbursement submission for private and public payers, which includes strategically leverage clinical and pharmacoeconomic evidence.
• Effectively collaborate with Marketing team, Global and GSK Market Access, Global and GSK Health Economics and Outcomes Research Group, Global and local Pricing groups to accomplish above responsibilities.
• Oversee cross-functional development and execution of innovative payer solutions and evidence generation through data analysis, insights gathering, commercial viability assessment.
• Monitor and understand legislation/regulation, process changes proposed by government bodies to derive key implications for the business in a complex and ambiguous environment, and inform organization strategies.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in reimbursement Strategy/Market Access/Health Economics in pharma industry
- Experience leading market access strategies, product negotiation and pricing regulations
- Experience monitoring evolving payer landscape and gathering insights to support payer & pricing solutions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's degree
- Familiarity with commercialization, market access, clinical trials and healthcare system regulations
- Proven ability to influence senior level stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top