Director Hosting Product Assurance
- Philadelphia, PA
Site Name: Philadelphia Navy Yard, RTP, UK - Hertfordshire - Stevenage, USA - Pennsylvania - Upper Providence, UK - London - Brentford
Posted Date: Nov 27 2020
Director Hosting Product Assurance
As our Director Hosting Product Assurance, you will establish, embed and govern a product assurance framework and capabilities in support of the Core Tech Hosting organisation. This position will ensure that all Core Tech products are delivered and maintained at an appropriate level of quality, with customer satisfaction and in a secure and compliant state.
- Design, implement and maintain ongoing assurance capabilities across all Hosting Services, leveraging automation where possible, to ensure quality/security and reduce cycle time and cost
- Define reactive/proactive remediation programs and manage matrix teams to deliver
- Perform landscape assessments and obtain a deep understanding of relevant emerging technologies that can enable process improvement and innovation through automation
- Lead cross-functional programs to apply automation to enable innovation and process improvement
- Deliver ongoing audit readiness frameworks and monitoring
- Facilitate root case analysis investigations/after action reviews
- Provide coordination of all internal and external audit engagements in collaboration with Tech Security & Risk
- Provide executive level reporting on end to end product assurance for Hosting Services and Core Tech leadership
- Partner with Hosting Services Product Owner to continuously assess and identify improvement opportunities (speed/cycle-time/cost) and embed in product roadmaps
- Partner with Hosting Services architects to identify assurance automation opportunities and embed in solution architectures
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Significant experience in Tech/IT
- Experience in a Technology organiaation within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing assurance or operational activities within a Business Unit
- Experienced working in Agile/Product Management frameworks
- Significant and current knowledge of how technology solutions support business processes
- Understanding of the technological trends and regulatory requirements of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Proven management experience of cross functional teams located globally
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously, including the ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and resolve challenging issues
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions
- Independent thinker and self-starter with capabilities in problem solving and innovation
- Experience with analysing data and determining opportunities for process improvements
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively identify issues and solutions
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree, or equivalent technical qualification with relevant experience
- Experience of operating in an international environment with tact, diplomacy and cultural sensitivity
- Demonstrated knowledge of GSK policies, procedures and processes where ongoing assurance must be managed
- Good knowledge of IT Support processes, such as ITIL
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Masters (MA/MS) degree, or equivalent technical qualification with relevant experience.
Interested in Joining the Team? Please apply via our online portal providing your CV and Cover Letter.
Please ensure you apply before the 15th December 2020 to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
Why GSK? At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top