Director Customer Architecture & Integration
Director Customer Architecture & Integration
GSK Consumer Health has ambition to be the world's leading pure play Consumer Healthcare company. The relationship between wellness and technology is deepening as a digitally native generation look for new ways to empower themselves and their wellbeing.
To win in this dynamic marketplace, we must serve the needs of our consumers in our local markets better than the competition. We have a fantastic opportunity to improve the scale of our global brands, building consistent global brand equities and strong global share positions. On both our local and global brands, we need to build highly locally relevant, consumer centric brand programmed and act on relevant opportunities as they arise, for first mover advantage. The fast-paced world translates into consumers demanding market specific products that reflect local requirements.
The Consumer & Customer Tech Enablement Product Family is focused on creating products that will drive growth for Consumer Healthcare brands and categories across the globe, and this role will be responsible for leading, creating and delivering the product for value to the "consumer persona".
The Consumer Architecture and Integration is responsible for why, when and what of suite of products to be delivered, leading their teams to deliver the best possible, highest quality, products that users will love using and deliver clear business value.
The products will be across:Content & Commerce and will include Digital Asset Management, Product Information Systems and Technical Frameworks that go along with them. This role will provide/gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Technical Architecture: Related to the tech platform / stack piece, we would look for the ideal candidate to assist in CMS Architecture, Solutions to assist DtC initiatives and Integration patterns that will give this platform the best chance to succeed in the commercial environment and ensure that we can continue to leverage and scale the tech stack for additional and future initiatives.
- Forward Looking: Additional responsibilities include evaluating and recommending emerging technologies and standards. Keep abreast of industry developments in analytics and be able to interpret how these would impactservices and present new opportunities.
We also envision this architect to work closely with the enterprise GSK platforms team on architecture and platform provisioning activities.
The role is rare in that the scope for you to make an impact is very real and you will interface significantly with senior colleagues across the company in the Commercial Business & in the digital business including product development and new product introduction.This is an excellent time to be joining a highly successful market leader in the healthcare industry and drive significant technology change across the organization.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or equivalent experience, with weighting on experience and proven track record preferred.
- Great experience as an architect (platform, solutions) with demonstrated expertise in emerging technologies and data technology platforms and management.
- Experience working in Agile Product Teams and conversant with Agile Methodologies and practices.
- Extremely Proficient and performed a role as an Architect using Adobe AEM or similar Content Management Systems.
- Good Knowledge of Digital Asset Management and PIM systems.
- Web Framework, Marketing Automation, Content Management Systems, DMP/CDP, Social, CRM (tech stack like AEM, Open Text, salesforce, veeva,)
- media tech, D2C. (tech stack like google, bigcommerce, sap hybris)
- B2B, TSM, SFA, (tech stack like exceedra, sap hybris, veeva,)
- Integration: middleware, APIs, etc.. TIBCO, MULESOFT etc.
- Agile/DevOps: CI/CDs
- Demonstrated experience for Martech or Sales Tech roadmap.
- Experience in integrating with Cloud based infrastructure (Azure or AWS)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in technology architecture of consumer persona, around content & commerce, media tech, and consumer relations.
- Architect Certifications on AEM, Open Text etc. will be a plus.
- Prior experience with DtC platforms like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Big Commerce, Shopify or SAP Hybris is a plus.
- Understanding Security and Data Privacy Standards and Designs.
- Knowledge of Retail Ecosystem and Integrations to various channels and Third party Integrations like CRM, Loyalty, Coupons etc.
- Ability to work in close partnership with other IT functions such as IT security, compliance, infrastructure, etc. as well as partner closely with business stakeholders in the commercial and digital organizations.
- Excellent written, diagrammatic and verbal communication skills.
Interested in Joining the Team?
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Click here to meet your team .0
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
We're open to all talent - whatever your gender, disability, marital status, religion or belief, age, race, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GSK's Employees
JasdeepSenior Manager, Corporate Services Procurement - Digital & Tech
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top