Digital Marketing Performance Manager (f/m/diverse)
- Ingolstadt, Germany
Site Name: Munich - Office
Posted Date: Nov 19 2020
Successful Digital Transformation will be key to ensure strong business in the future for GSK. This position plays a key role in the transformation of our business, whilst helping the organisation step by step to develop into D2C. Ensuring a seamless and best in class Consumer experience along the Consumer journey, will be a key differentiation factor versus competition. As a result, the way how we communicate to and target our Consumers, will be a key driver of future business performance.
- Deliver and implement a performance management strategy for Digital
- Improve Digital Marketing campaigns based on Performance KPIs and build enhanced measurement framework
- Daily check of campaigns and performance in DSPs/FBM & Analytics & DMP & IAS & Dashboard andprovide insight about Consumer segments and opportunitiesas well astactics to target new audiences
- Own the local optimization plans and feed into (National, Regional & Global) testing committees
- Setting up digital marketing test & learn (including controls) using agile methodology
- Develop and support the execution and measurement of an Omni-Channel marketing campaigns
- Provide external benchmarks analysis on best performing ads (vs. control)
- Deliver most effective Media activation execution in a B2B business and help to transform into more D2C activations if possible
- Stand by for adjusting (programmatic) campaigns in DSPs / FBM
- Work in cross-functional teams to establish new tactics of media planning and executions
- Successful track record in Performance Marketing with in-depth experience of Digital
- Experienced in attribution modelling, conversion optimization as well as developing a comprehensive tracking set up
- Top knowledge in programmatic advertising, social advertising, SEA, Affiliate
- Experienced in setting up Digital Marketing experiments (including Controls)
- KPI focused & extremely comfortable with data in self-serve environments
- Experienced working with creative Teams to develop concepts and bring messaging to life
- Top understanding of local performance trends and a good network into the performance Marketing industry
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel and Google analytics
- Exposure to working with key campaign management tools and platforms,
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics and ideally-experience of working in an international matrix organization
- Fluency in English ideally combined with fluent German language skills (written and spoken)
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top