Site Name: Singapore - Tuas
Posted Date: Mar 22 2021
Professional Conversion Program (PCP) is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Temasek Polytechnic (TP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore's biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme is consists of a 3-months structured facilitated training conducted by TP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK. Due to the nature of the programme, we can only consider Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. For more information, please visit https://conversion.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/Portal/ProgramDetails.aspx?ProgID=P00000591
A certificate will be given to successful trainees upon completion of the programme.
Manufacturing is the core activity of the GSK Tuas site. This opportunity involves the digitalisation of vaccines manufacturing activities, specifically in the areas exploring and implementing new digital solutions, and developing apps and dashboards to improve the productivity of the manufacturing operations.
- Digital innovation
- Work with site users, vendors to define, design and implement digital solutions
- Work with site users, vendors to identify POC and POV elements
- Plan, execute and monitor progress, verifying the actual POC and POV elements against planned
- Power platform
- Develop or guide site citizen developers to develop apps and dashboards to improve existing manual workflows
- Gather and document user requirements and identify new features; translate business/user requirements into app design.
- Ensure the user experience remains consistent across applications and suits the needs of users
- Planning and development of apps and solutions, troubleshooting any related issues.
- Design database to support site usage of power platform.
- Degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science
- Good communication skills, able to understand and work with users from all departments
- Systems integration knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- More than 1 year of Power Apps development experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Power Platform, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Ability to produce complex reports using Power BI
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Integration of PowerApps and Power Automate
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Azure, including security, performance, server and database utilisation.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.