Digital Content Manager (f/m/diverse)
- Ingolstadt, Germany
Site Name: Munich - Office
Posted Date: Nov 19 2020
Successful Digital Transformation will be key to ensure strong business in the future for GSK. This position plays a key role in the transformation of our business, whilst helping the organisation step by step to develop into D2C. Ensuring a seamless and best in class Consumer experience along the Consumer journey, will be a key differentiation factor versus competition. As a result, the way how we communicate to and target our Consumers, will be a key driver of future business performance.
Being Digital Content Manager (f/m/diverse) within our GSK Consumer Healthcare Team You will be responsible for:
- Content strategy across all digital channels (Marketing and Commerce)
- Content Operations: You will be driving progression and optimization of the Marketing Landing pages (including Websites, platforms, App products, services, shops) to increase traffic (and conversions & leads), better tell our story, measure its effectiveness across engagement (conversion rates, funnel generation, and revenue when possible) and derive actions to improve performance in the future
- Content Creation: You will oversee all content creation activities for the organisations including website, shops, services by working closely with the Marketing Team & Shopper Team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals
- Aligning, building and implementing strategy on content in Digital Marketing and commerce domains (e.g. landing page design, layout, functionality and analytics in cooperation with Performance Marketing Manager)
- Measuring effectiveness of content assets e.g. landing pages along the purchase funnel (awareness, consideration, trial), whilst deriving actions to improve performance in the future
- State-of-the-art digital executions for our portfolio landing pages resulting in seamless & best in class user experiences
- Creation of strong hypotheses to improve landing page KPI's using knowledge of usability, design, copywriting and web architecture in A/B variations
- Driving ownership and innovation within the topic on new technologies and best practices to improve conversion rate performance, customer engagement and to deliver against key metric
- Communicating & collaborating with various stakeholders, development, tech & design teams on GLO & LOC level to implement A/B tests
- Building internal expertise in the Organisation from informational website management to call to action management
- Developing a robust digital commerce content strategy including excellent tracking mechanisms, manage databases while serving as the online content writer, editor, and designer for the websites, to make them shoppable
You are experienced in:
- Drawing up content strategy and You are capable to evaluate technical website / landing page feedback to properly brief production agency partners to fix issues
- Producing smaller landing page projects as well as other content assets
- Creating and implementing content strategy for shops, e-retailers
- LPO, CRO, A/B, multivariate split testing, as well as basic web analytics
- Using (hands-on experience) CRO tools similar to Optimizely, VWO, ClickFunnels, as well as website analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Web design: good background and front-end HTML/CSS/JS skills that adhere to best practices and cross-browser/device usability or quality assurance testing
- Good understanding of user experience and mobile usability principles to optimize for audience segments
- Creating content strategy for e-commerce platforms and continuously optimizing it
- Content Management Systems (CMS), Product Information Management (PIM), and/or Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Fluency in English ideally combined with fluent German language skills (written and spoken)
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top