Development Senior Scientist, Wellness
- Songling, China
Site Name: Suzhou Plant Tech Industry Park
Posted Date: Sep 11 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to design and execute studies to discover, understand, model, simulate, and create new drug molecules? If so, this is the role for you.
As Formulation Product Development Manager Professional, you will be responsible for the understanding of actives, raw materials and their function and how they are brought together to form a stable, functioning product from prototype evaluation to commercial launch.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Independently select the design and execute of experiments based on interpretation of results
- Implement and maintain a scientifically current, state-of-the-art laboratory environment
- Take a leadership role for safety, regulatory and compliance within their department
- Provide attention to data quality, integrity and archiving for own work and of others
- Peer-review of others work
- Initiate new research directions and novel strategies to achieve "project" and department goals
- Identify new scientific opportunities for primary discipline
- Seek peer challenge and review of scientific ideas and experimental design
- Influence project direction by interpreting results outside area of expertise
- Develop networking skills with external key opinion leaders and experts in specific therapeutic or scientific disciplines
- Perform complex data management and data interpretation tasks/analyses
- Ensure that design and interpretation of complex experiments and data management activities impact Research and Development decision making
- Make effective decisions to achieve desired outcomes of project team through technical or scientific interpretation of results
- Prepare detailed oral or written reports of results in the context of strategic fit, feasibility and rationale for "projects"
- Independently authors scientific papers
- Present internal Research and Development forums and external meetings
- Independently prepares and communicate conclusions and recommendations for next steps
- Demonstrate networking skills through interactions across departments and divisions
- Lead small projects/project sub teams to achieve technical or business outcomes
- Active and influential scientific participant in at least one project/program
- Update supervisor and matrix leaders informed of progress and activities
- Anticipate problems and proactively seeks input from other teams/divisions within Research and Development
- Use scientific expertise to solve project related problems of colleagues and of other projects
Why you? Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• Masters, PhD, or equivalent practical work experience in relevant discipline (consult manager on equivalent practical work experience in relevant discipline)
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and drug development process
- Ability to problem solve
- Scientific expertise
- Project management experience
- Experience analyzing data
- Ability to influence others
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top