Demand Planning Lead
- Bangkok, Thailand
Site Name: Thailand - Bangkok
Posted Date: Nov 18 2020
Are you looking for Demand Planning Lead role? If so, this role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
Demand Planning Lead will be accountable for creating baseline forecasts at SKU level using statistical analysis and incorporating local market intelligence to generate an unbiased value/volume demand forecast for current and new products can be submitted to the Supply operation as a key part of the CCC/ S&OP process.
- Support Demand planner Manager to Define key roles and accountability across the business to align Sales / Marketing / Category and Finance functions. Develop'one number' mindset to drive business decision making and forecast transparency / functional accountability
- Support Demand Forecasting input into the key Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) meetings including Forecast Review/Pre-Demand Review/Demand Review / Supply review and regional S&OP meetings.
- Lead discussion regarding to bottom up volume forecast in Forecast Review, Pre-DRM, DRM and Area S&OP Meeting. Raise Forecast gap between bottom up sales vs. target with assumptions, risk and opportunities.
- Calculate stock replenishment forecast (Sell in) to distributors by SKU based on bottom up sales out forecast, distributor ending inventory and contractual inventory cover day and release this forecast to supply planning hub and distributors.
- Work closely with Marketing, Regional Project and Supply Planning team regarding to new products launches and product transition in the market.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to deliver sales gap closing opportunities as required.
- Internal measurement and reporting of demand forecasting KPIs to drive improvements in forecast accuracy and bias, working capital and customer service. KPI will be calculated in nationwide level and key account level to understand forecast failure and provide action plan to close accuracy gap.
- Update forecast smart tool information. This tool requires to update sales information for base SKU, promotion SKU, and NPD SKU for all channels.
- Apply working experience and best practice to improve KPI and forecasting process.
- Others tasks as assigned by Supply Chain Lead.
- Legally work in Thailand
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related field, MBA is a plus
- At least 5-year experience in Demand planning.
- Minimum of 2-3-year experience in Supply Chain.
- Experience in SAP APO
- Fluent in English skills both speaking and writing communication
Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- In depth knowledge of Demand Forecasting
- Ability to work with the Commercial and finance team to deliver continuous improvement forecast accuracy
- Systems Knowledge, including SAP, APO and BW.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Basic finance knowledge.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top