Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Mar 29 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to passionate team working to support GSK Consumer Healthcare in its journey to becoming a more data driven and innovative organisation. Data is a key tenet underpinning our transformation journey following the joint venture with Pfizer this year and our 3-year plan to become a separate company. As such, you have the opportunity to be a key driver of our success.
GSK CH are successful global brand, and as such have access to hundreds of data sets where your skills can make a difference. In Consumer Data Platform, we are looking for candidates who can use their knowledge and creativity to make a meaningful impact. The scale of the challenges you will face are nationwide, and the solutions will be too.
Our organisation is undergoing agile transformation. We are looking for candidates who will drive a test and learn approach, and who can bring ideas from concept to production. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of highly skilled Data Scientists where you have the opportunity to solve really interesting problems using data science. You will be exploring cutting edge ML techniques to discover patterns and predictions to help solve customer needs. You will help lead complex and diverse projects to leverage Data Science techniques which will result in measurable commercial benefit. You will also have the opportunity to help build a data science community, as we invest in academic partnerships, mentor and apprenticeship schemes. You will be seen as a leader in your specific academic discipline and your thought leadership will command attention in the wider data science community. GSK has long supported the development of it's employees and you will be supported to grow and progress in your career.
You will also be excited to champion our Data for Good agenda through sustainable projects and company supported pro-bono charity work. Data ethics are important to us and we are looking for candidates who feel the same way.
- Will be curious, enjoy problem solving and have empathy for the problems you are challenged with
- Will have 3-5 years' experience as a data scientist in an industrial environment
- Compile, integrate, and analyse data from multiple sources to answer business questions
- Have the ability to conceptualize, formulate, prototype and implement algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Experience communicating advanced data science concept's to other business stakeholders.
- Proven track record of delivering regular pre- and post-campaign analysis, delivering actionable insights and recommendations using tools such as SQL, Python and R.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, e.g. customer segmentation, propensity score prediction and customer analysis.
- Good knowledge in mining large & complex data sets using SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL or Spark
- Develop company A/B testing / Web framework and test model quality
- Have scientific mindset and in depth understanding of statistical modelling (incl. MMM/ MTA ), mathematical modelling, mathematical foundations of ML and AI algorithms and models.
- Have a good working knowledge cloud based and local data science frameworks and toolkits.
- Are experienced in Agile methodologies and the hypothesis-driven approach
- Have a practical understanding of machine learning, Deep Learning and natural language understanding
- Experience building large scale machine learning systems
- Experience with Cuda, pyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Motivate, inspire, coach, mentor colleagues within the Data Science team to help them develop technical excellence.
- Ensure there is proactive engagement in personal development of themselves and individuals they may manage support by a development plan.
- Carry out people routines for direct reports functional requirements
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件, 我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址, 并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK, 请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。