Data Repository Manager
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bangalore
Posted Date: Jan 20 2020
The Data Repository Manager provides business support and system/database administration on the validated clinical database and act as a Subject Matter Expert.
This role ensures security, integrity and blinding of preclinical, clinical and epidemiological data are at the top of industry standards.
Minimum Level Job Experience:
Minimum 3 years Clinical Research with experience in clinical database system administration .
- Experience required to provide operational support and expertise in clinical database administration in-line with expectations in terms of time and cost and in compliance with DSCS processes and regulations.
- Experience required to challenge and improve the procedures and processes in clinical database system administration.
- Operational and user support for the global Data Repository /Clinical Oracle database and the interfaces between the systems.
- Interact with IT, Clinical Systems team and the vendors that are hosting and/or supporting the applications.
- Maintain study data and system metadata in the global Data Repository /Clinical Oracle database and data ocean for CDISC studies.
- Maintain databases security/integrity.
- Maintain the global CDISC data standards database and associated central metadata and support development of CDISC standards.
- May act as Subject Matter Experts in supporting Business Excellence in the implementation of new processes, trainings, systems, vendor quality assessments, audits and inspections.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top