- Kyiv, Ukraine
Site Name: Ukraine - Kiev Oblast - Kiev
Posted Date: Aug 28 2020
GSK is one of the world's leading science-based pharmaceutical companies with a mission to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
Our goal is to be one of the most innovative, highly effective and trustworthy companies in the field of healthcare around the world.
Our strategy is to provide access to the diverse, quality and essential medical products of as many people as possible in the world, through the three global areas of our business, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
Our values ??and expectations are the basis of everything we do and are an important part of our culture.
Our key values ??are patient orientation, honesty, respect for people, and transparency.
Our expectations are courage, responsibility, development and teamwork.
We are looking forData Analyst
1. Maintenance and support End 2 End Interface that consolidated data for all functions: Artwork/Regulatory, Demand, Supply, EU Distribution center, Commercial, Customer service & Logistics:
- providing and filling in full operational and accumulative information;
- consolidation data and initial analysis
- Providing End 2 End visibility to cross functional team
- preparation and editing in terms of completeness and accuracy of filling
- Inclusion/Exclusion Long term Regulatory constraints
- Artwork/Regulatory tracker stock data updates and analysis,
- Participation n of EEU and non- EEU Artwork/Regulatory regional calls, with further cross functional alignment with EU Distribution center
- proving further Artwork/Regulatory data to the dedicated governances with Commercials, with Supply&Demand planning team (pre-DRM/ VO / Comms);
- leading special Artwork/Regulatory governance wk4
- drive block/unblock statuses in the EU Distribution center;
- Artwork/Regulatory related write-off mitigation,
- stock coverage analysis
- University Degree - Master's degree in mathematics economics, finance, computer science
- 3+ years of working experience in supply chain or business analysis (preferably in multinational pharmaceutical / FMCG company)
- Proof of analytical skills and basic business/supply chain expertise; proof of ability effectively communicate and deal with cross-functional and multicultural teams
- Understanding of warehouse operations and Distributions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to operate large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Proven communication skills to be able dealing in cross functional multi-cultural environment
- Fluency English
We provide equal opportunities to all potential and creative people. The GSK mission is to improve the quality of life of people so that they feel better, live longer and do more. We invite people with disabilities to participate in the competition
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top