Customer Supply Chain Lead Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands
Site Name: Netherlands - Zeist
Posted Date: Feb 28 2020
Customer Supply Chain Lead Netherlands
As Customer Supply Chain(CSC) Lead, you are the point of contact in CSC for the local markets that fully supports the delivery of our market growth plans as well as the CSC target delivery.
You are responsible for the CSC sub-functions within the market and you are the first point of contact for Country GMs and commercial teams.
- You provide functional input into the strategic market plans and support the delivery of IPT (innovation Performance Trust) targets
- You translate area supply chain strategy into local implementation plan
- You are the line manager of the market CSC teams, support their development plans and efficiently manage any underperformance
- You are the single point of accountability for end-to-end supply chain service and cost and contribute to flawless cross-functional collaboration
- You are the country representative for SC escalations through the SCIM (Supply Chain Issues Management) process and ensure the market teams are kept up to date on ongoing and future OOS issues/risks
- You support roll-out of customer collaboration initiatives to improve customer relationships and customer satisfaction
- You develop a deep understanding of our customer's needs and expectations to improve the way we manage every aspect of our supply chain
- You are the champion the customer towards the upstream supply chain through outside in thinking
- You ensure market excellence in the order to invoice processes and customer service
- You work closely with Warehouse & Distribution lead to ensure products are delivered OTIF (On Time In Full/Service levels) in a cost efficient way
- You deliver continuous improvement projects though our sub functional workstreams to find synergies, increase productivity and efficiency in areas such as Sales Forecast Accuracy (SFA), bias, OTIF, inventory management and data integrity. Also ensure that agreed area processes are safeguarded.
- You ensure country adherence to the CCC (Core Commercial Cycle/S&OP) process and support demand planning in the facilitation of the local process. Represent the market in the area CCC forums from a CSC perspective
- You are part of- and active contribution to the local leadership team
- You back-up for Area CSC lead in various regional and functional forums
Interdependencies / Key Interfaces:
- Customers, to ensure we provide them with relevant and up to date information and act as escalation point
- Area CSC lead, to ensure the area CSC function can run as smoothly and efficiently as possible and be the go-to person for delegating area CSC responsibilities
- Market commercial teams, to be first point of contact for supply chain related questions and escalations
- Market CSC team, as line manager and in support of their development
- Local Quality team, to ensure smooth batch release processes and audit readiness
- Area WH&D lead, to drive improvements for both us and our customers in logistical efficiencies and ensure orders can be delivered OTIF
- Regulatory, to ensure everyone is kept up to date of upcoming changes to the portfolio or cascade relevant information from a regulatory PoV to the market CSC team
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience
- Experience in people management
- Preferred experience in project management
- Great commercial understanding and financial acumen
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Great at prioritizing, comfortable with delegated responsibility and a self-starter
- Ability to keep a holistic approach when communicating with key stakeholders
- Good Excel skills
- Good power point skills
- SAP/APO experience
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
- Strong customer service mindset
- Strong English language skills and preferably fluent in market language
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Statistical forecasting experience
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Consumer Healthcare- Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral Health, Pain Relief, Respiratory, Nutrition/Gastro-intestinal and Skin Health categories.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top