Customer Service Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
Site Name: Hungary - Budapest
Posted Date: Jul 3 2020
GSK Pharma division is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join its team in Budapest! (1 year fix term)
As a Customer Service Manager, you will need to satisfy internal & external customers' and business needs triggered by commercial activities.
- Support inventory management activities run by the Regional Supply & Demand Hub.
- Manage product allocation process.
- Act as SUN system Masterfile Maintainer & Superuser, responsible for adding new Customers, new Products, new Price and Discount settings based on information received from colleagues in charge.
- Maintain SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) related to Customer Service function,
- Active participation on QMS (Quality Management System) - representing CS (Customer Service) on QMS meetings.
- Manage tenders in MyTender system and ensure that all shipments are completed on time.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party logistics service providers.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc local logistics reports.
- Co-operate with Regulatory and Quality in local product release process. Set clear prioritization list to ensure continuity of product supply.
- Perform month-end stock reconciliation with the warehouse lead.
- Back-up and support Logistics & Trade Manager in key activities/projects.
- Economics degree (spec. in logistics is advantageous),
- 2-3 yrs relevant experience in logistics (preferred in Customer Service or Supply&Demand Management),
- Excellent language knowledge in English and Hungarian, both verbal and written,
- Strong IT skills, especially MS Excel,
- Planning and organizing,
- Troubleshooting, problem solving,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Analytical thinking, Customer focus, Strategic thinking, Influencing,
- Deep understanding of customer's expectations, Desire to learn.
What we provide:
- GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER", which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands.
- Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER
If you are interested in, you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top