Customer Marketing Manager
Site Name: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Posted Date: Dec 26 2019
- Align to a customer segment and leverage service oriented mindset to deliver an exceptional customer experience plan
- Meet customer expectations at highest level within GSK standards and values
- Integrate different brand activity plans within a promotional grid with portfolio managers for specific customer groups/segments
- Execute global integrated campaigns in line with specific customer segment needs
- Collect customer insight, analyze secondary and primary data and derive business intelligence to feed regional and global teams for better experience.
- Understand Customer needs and be responsible to translate that into insights to future marketing strategies.
- Deliver key product selling points and strategy to customers within a portfolio management framework in line with customer segment priorities.
- Engage with customers and external stakeholders at min 50% or more time to make sure the delivery of exceptional experience within service oriented mindset.
- Flawlessly executes Global Integrated Campaigns appropriately updated to address the persona of the customer and or customer segment including F2F and digital
- Appropriately engage with Medical to gain customer insights from EE and key customer groups to ensure deep customer insight and respond to customer needs
- Manage local congresses, and GSK sponsored digital or face to face events
- Collaborate with 3rd party stakeholders and global and regional teams in terms of local implementation
- Understands business analytics and respond accordingly to ensure customer engagement, deliver Rx share growth and increase touchpoints.
- Feed global and regional teams regarding customers, compeition and market
- Develops a media plan in line with Global strategy to ensure an appropriate integration with the Global campaign objectives and use of the marketing mix
- Manage the resource allocated for specific customers for each brand
- Min 1-3 years experience in marketing, and/or sales
- Service/Customer oriented
- Strong marketing capability including proven success in multichannel marketing
- Knowledge of Marketing ways of working and Code of Promotion
- Excellence in execution: Prioritization, communication, stakeholder management and problem solving
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top