- Almaty, Kazakhstan
Site Name: Kazakhstan - Almaty Region - Almaty
Posted Date: Aug 20 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage the integration of pharmaceutical brands and execute the marketing campaign to optimize the customer experience? If so, this is the role for you.
As Product/ Customer Manager , you will be responsible for aligning customer segments and leverage service to deliver an exceptional customer experience plan. You will also manage the resource allocation within the brands based on customer insight and leading execution across the brand teams.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible for translating insights for future marketing strategies
- Flawlessly execute Global Integrated Campaigns and update to address the customer
- Engage with Medical to gain customer insights from employees and key customer groups to ensure deep customer insight and respond to customer needs
- Manage local congresses, and GSK sponsored digital and face to face events
- Collaborate with third party stakeholders and global teams in terms of local implementation
- Understand business analytics and respond accordingly to ensure customer engagement, delivery of pharmaceutical share growth and increase touchpoints
- Advise global and regional teams regarding customers, competition and market
- Develop a media plan in line with Global strategy to ensure an appropriate integration with the Global campaign objectives and use of the marketing mix
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Upper Intermediate English
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Sales
- Service/Customer oriented
- Experience in multichannel marketing
- Knowledge of marketing ways of working and code of promotion
- Excellence in execution of prioritization, communication, stakeholder management and problem solving
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top