Site Name: Netherlands - Amersfoort
Posted Date: Dec 2 2020
The Customer Account Manager (CAM) is, on behalf of ViiV Healthcare B.V., responsible for account management in a number of accounts/hospitals in the Netherlands.
All relevant stakeholders (HCP's incl. physician, nurse specialist, nurse, pharmacist and others) in each specific account will be managed according to the ViiV Code of Conduct and the Code of Practice.
Therefore, the CAM is responsible to implement centrally developed strategies and tactics on an HCP (stakeholder) level and proactively propose account level tactics to make sure that ViiV products are optimally positioned and can be prescribed for all appropriate patients. Thus, the ultimate KPI of CAM activity is market share of promoted ViiV portfolio (within product SMPC & characteristics).
To reach the above-mentioned goal the CAM is responsible for
- Creating and implementing an Account Plan
This plan consists of, however not limited to activities like;
F2F visits, projects, meetings, (pharmacy) contract management and digital communication.
- Responsible for sales and performance per region
- Driving account management via X-functional collaboration by engaging other relevant functions, e.g. Sales, Marketing, Policy, Community, Advocacy & Market Access and Medical
- Gathering and sharing Customer and Market Insights
- Implementing marketing campaigns by using the relevant materials and tools
- Staying up to date on product and market knowledge and inform others if needed.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum of 3 years (hospital-) account management is critical to ensure success with this portfolio in the highly competitive HIV market
- Knowledge of infectiology or more specific HIV is an asset
- Proven ability in building relationship with specialists and relevant stakeholders on account level is critical
- Excellent communication and selling skills
- Able to drive business through others, strong collaboration skills
- Strong sense of business acumen, dealing with relevant data and how to apply in account planning
- Project management skills
- Understanding of science & clinical trials backed up by ease of use in clinical data based conversations
- Strong presentation skills to lead scientific sessions in hospitals
- Fluent in Dutch
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Results & solutions orientated
- Positive and can do attitude
- Commercial heart
- Team player
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
ViiV - Our specialist HIV business is dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV. We aim to take a deeper and broader interest in HIV/AIDS than any company has done before and take a new approach to deliver effective and new HIV medicines, as well as support communities affected by HIV. For more information, please visit www.viivhealthcare.com .
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at ViiV, please contact the ViiV Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
ViiV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
ViiV does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact ViiV's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to ViiV. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and ViiV. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ViiV. ViiVshall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, ViiV may be required to capture and report expenses ViiV incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure ViiV's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit ViiV's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.