Country HR, Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
Site Name: Thailand - Bangkok
Posted Date: Jul 20 2020
Are you interested in a HR Business Partner role that expanding your career path to partner closely with global and local team engagement? If so, this role could be an ideal opportunity for you
As HR Business Partner (HR Generalist), you will be accountable to ensure the effective deployment of the business & HR strategy through the Pharma organization, leading to outstanding HR service delivery and great customer experience. In achieving these objectives, you will also partner with the regional business heads, Regional HR LT, Embedded HR Business Leaders (HRBLs) and the Centres of Excellence.
This role will provide you the opportunity to responsible for maintaining the best GSK working culture at the business site by ensuring optimum level of trust and performance.
Some of the other key deliverables are as below;
- HR Business Partner for the Pharma business in Thailand.
- Partner with HRBLs and Country GM to understand the strategic objectives, and business needs of Pharma Thailand.
- Development of Manager capability, talent and succession plans within Business.
- Key point of contact for Senior Business Leaders and escalation point for other matters escalated through HR model, to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Define or oversee the development and implementation of local and global HR policies and processes, driving process standardisation, simplification and improvement and ensure appropriate controls are in place and monitored.
- Play a key role in embed and grow for Workday usage and capability by ensuring line managers and employees make efficient and effective use of the Workday platform.
- In partnership with HRBLs, Regional HR Ops or others, ensure effective support to employee relations and ensure effective risk management of HR activities.
- Partner with the appropriate HR resource to support the deployment of HR initiatives at the site (e.g. organisational change, new CoE programmes, Workday improvements, L&D programs and any other key initiatives)
- Works as OneHR with other partners to deliver for the business
- Demonstrates excellence in coaching by integrating into conversations with leaders in the business and HR
- Spots opportunities and uses data for continuous improvement and to enhance the customer experience
- Balances the priorities across different business areas and demonstrates knowledge and understanding across all business areas
- Demonstrates excellent contracting, challenging and reframing the need when necessary
- Demonstrates excellent resource planning and the ability to forecast GSK's future need for support
- Shares collective responsibility for the reputation of HR by partnering effectively across the HR Operating Model being clear on accountabilities and ways of working
- Proactively develops and builds line manager and leadership team capability to solve their own people challenges
- Demonstrates business know how through knowledge of the GSK strategy, interpreted in the business area and HR
- Influences and work collaboratively with the business to drive the HR strategy
- Externally focuses on best practice throughout global HR Operations and maintains external business and commercial acumen
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience as HR Business Partner/ HR Generalist with background from Pharma OR FMCG company
- Strong business partnering with be able to engage the variety of stakeholder both local and regional team
- Experience establishing and executing efficient and flexible operational processes that deliver customer requirements and the HR agenda.
- Experience in leading change that builds capability reduces complexity and cost.
- Understanding of business needs and business environment and how these translate into HR plans and solutions.
- Experience operating in an international, global company, working across different countries and cultures with a diverse range of populations.
- A good track record of project management, global project implementation and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to operate fast moving in complex multinational environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top