Content management Lead, ViiV
- Moscow, Russia
Site Name: Russia - Moscow
Posted Date: Oct 2 2020
- are expected to engage the markets strategically and implement best quality portfolio marketing programs and/or materials across EM, and deliver high quality promotional materials in line with the portfolio strategy and local market needs across multichannel.
- Responsible for all listed below activities ViiV therapy for Responsible Markets and other selected therapies for other Markets within Growth Emerging Markets
- Understand Products/TA strategy and local market and regulatory requirements in order to select, customize and share global content to markets and portfolio sets for Globally Supported and Green table Brands and Local Brands
- Stakeholder engagement across all TAs in Responsible Markets and Global TA leads
- Work with markets to ensure alignment with Global content strategies and manage content complexity and adaptation as per local needs
- Provide insights and propose solutions and identification of gaps in global content and/or channels
- Close coordination with market for promotional portfolio grid finalization and activity planning as per customers
- Develop Content plan and finalise forecasting for all global content selected for localization
- Completion of content briefing in consultation with markets for all responsible brands/TA
- Timely delivery of localised content with high satisfaction rate; Ensure copy approval and content localization in global / local channels in timely manner as per the agreed content plan.
- Tracking progress and execution of E2E campaigns as per the plan with the use of analytics
- Experience in pharmaceutical commercial/marketing
- Proficient in customer understanding and campaign development
- Capable of working across boundaries and functional areas
- Familiarity/ experience with copy approval process
- Understands analytics and performance management
- Excellent in communication and negotiations skills
- Proficient in leading and engaging cross-functional stakeholders for collaborations
- Competent in working in multicultural environment
- Minimum Upper Intermediate Level of English
- Highly resilient, agile and is willing to stretch
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in execution and project management capabilities
- Strongly independent with problem solving mindset
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top