Content Activation Manager with Japanese
- Tokyo, Japan
Site Name: Japan - Aichi Office, Japan - Chiba Office, Japan - Chubu Hokuriku Regional Office, Japan - Chu Shikoku Regional Office, Japan - Fukuoka Office, Japan - Hiroshima Office, Japan - Hokkaido Office, Japan - Hokkaido Regional Office, Japan - Hyogo Office, Japan - Kanagawa Office, Japan - Kinki Regional Office, Japan - Kita Kanto Koshinetsu Regional Office, Japan - Kyushu Regional Office, Japan - Minami Kanto Regional Office, Japan - Miyagi Office, Japan - Osaka Office, Japan - Saitama Office, Japan - Tohoku Regional Office, Japan - Tokyo Office, Japan - Tokyo - Tokyo Regional Office, Warsaw
Posted Date: Jun 9 2020
• Work with Portfolio Marketing Manage and other stakeholders to understand customer journey and content plan to implement the best digital interactions with our customers. Adapt global content to local label requirements to ensure content is compliant and ready for execution in markets.
• Execute multichannel integrated plans in a timely manner to markets for each customer group (accurate translation of content, coordination with Medical and relevant 3rd parties). Engage with countries and other internal stakeholders as required to communicate and notify on plan scope, execution plan and schedules.
• In alignment with Global & Classic Established Products analytics framework, execute (or lead vendor to execute) tagging of content and campaigns to track usage and effectiveness for improvement. Provide instructions for LOC (local entities) tagging across all campaign collaterals.
• Work with MCM channel operations team to ensure effective and efficient use of global digital platforms including latest best practices, updates or releases including new functionalities & channels.
• Manage content and activity demand forecasting and prioritization process with MOC to ensure timely execution of campaigns / channels with appropriate regional governance.
• Manage digital vendors, translation vendor; Compliance and Risk Management.
• Responsible for channel technical compliance quality check.
• 2-3 years' experience in brand management/ product management/ marketing/.
• Experience within Japanese LOC would be a strong asset.
• Ability to engage cross functionally, with various stakeholders and make things happen.
• High communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with deadlines, sets up priorities.
• English - fluent communication written and spoken.
• Japanese - fluent communication written and spoken.
• Interesting job in a newly created Digital HUB.
• Role exposed to an international environment - lot of interactions with senior leaders.
• Access to newest technologies and solutions and driving change to the business in a very agile way.
• Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure.
• Benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, flexible working hours, partly home office).
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
Please submit your application documents in English.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top