Site Name: Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Posted Date: Sep 17 2019
Engage our employees & external stakeholders with a consistent GSK voice that builds trust, enhances performance & drives growth.
As part of the communications role this person will:
- Develop and ensure implementation of internal (focused on change and culture communication) and external communications strategies for Saudi by
- Engaging employees with business ambition and strategies,
- Building GSK reputation
- Advancing GSK priorities among external stakeholders.
- Build the GM engagement plans internally and align with GA for the external engagement plans.
- Contribute to build a function that adds concrete and measurable value to the business, in the short, mid and long term, aligned to the company strategic priorities
- Provide active support, from the external and internal communications perspective, to key commercial activities. This includes working closely with commercial, customer engagement and medical teams.
- Active coordination of corporate initiatives, including but not limited to CSR and Sustainability, ensuring alignment with the global responsibility pillars and as part of Build Trust Agenda.
- Develop and implement an effective external communications plan aligned to the business objectives and company priorities
- Create and implement internal and external leadership engagement plans that support GSK agenda and priorities, internally and externally.
- Develop and implement effective external communications strategy aligned to our Build Trust plans to position GSK as an innovative and transparent company and protect our reputation in the event of a crisis.
- Build internal communications and engagement strategy to support GSK desired culture and internal environment, working in alignment with HR area and engaging employees with Business ambition and plans.
- Plan and deliver relevant media coverage by building relationships with journalists and developing stories aimed at raising the profile and reputation of GSK.
- Build Saudi narrative and narrative booklet
- Supports CGA director in what needs to change in the external environment and industry towards our competitive advantage
- Integrated external engagement approach to products.
- Develop and communicate to EMC the weekly CGA country updates
- Develop the GM and LT communication plan
- Employee engagement around vision, strategic priorities and culture underpinned by values.
- Develop and lead the CSR activities and orange day.
- Manage communication agencies to develop and implement PR plans in line with strategy
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top