Site Name: Taiwan - Taipei
Posted Date: Feb 5 2021
This Commercial Operations Specialist will be responsible to manage the Sales Force Incentive (SFI) and CRM/Veeva administration operation to meet business goals.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:-
- To undertake regular commercial relevant business systems (CRM/Veeva, V-Align, Sales Performance Zone) maintenance, database management /integrity, standard insight report analysis and system administration.
- Secure high quality, availability and access to customer and SFI data for management and sales force, improve data integration across different systems and optimize data reports and utilization.
- Oversee all activities to ensure SFI calculations are in accordance to policy, data audits and payment review/approvals are completed within stated deadlines.
- In close collaboration with 3rd Party supporting teams (KC, Axtria, TCS) to ensure related systems' functionality are all up.
- To facilitate SPZ/ Veeva/ BI system testing of all new modifications and upgrades.
- Provide Ad Hoc reporting support for requests relating to SFI and CRM/Veeva.
- To provide operational help desk support the field force and other users
- To provide, where required, operational training and issues management
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Detail oriented and able to complete tasks with extremely high accuracy
- Fact finding and analysis skill
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, and work both independently and as a part of a team
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Quickly absorbs and adapts to change
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Good English capability
- Good communication skills
- Numerical and literacy skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.