Commercial Operations Manager-Display Planning
Site Name: Mississauga Standish Court
Posted Date: Jan 14 2020
The Commercial Operations Promotion Manager plays an integral role in working closely with the Customer Account teams to plan and co-ordinate promotional activities, forecasts, display and special packs programs at both L-GSK and L-PCH and the combined organization.
Key activities will include:
• Accurate and timely communication across all key stakeholders
• Complete oversight of the end to end display and special pack process
• Manage timelines and allocate resources in the development of our displays and special packs
- Manage the end to end process and continuously improve the state of display to ensure GSK displays and display execution is best in class
- Manage the special pack process and plans including working with Sales Strategy, Customer and Operations teams to manage bonus/special packs activities and inventory.
- Work with Supply and Demand to ensure inventory coverage across key promotional programs including display
- Provide timely visibility through reporting on potential deviations from plan
- Initiate and support design, development and implementation of business processes in the combined organization. Strong problem solving skills and taking imitative to solve problems are a requirement Must able to anticipate, identify and manage risk and conflict while proactively searching for solutions
- Develop and maintain appropriate display and bonus reporting
- Track and monitor all built display in inventory that did not ship to the customers
- Work with Sales Strategy, Supply Chain and Customer team on a plan of action for any at risk displays
- Manage multiple short and long-term projects simultaneously under changing and challenging constraints
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with concentration in Business or similar discipline
- A minimum of 5-7 years previous experience in Promotions/Trade Marketing/Marketing, Program Management and/or Sales in a CPG/Healthcare environment
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top