Commercial Operations Manager
Site Name: Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Posted Date: Nov 28 2019
Drive organizational efficiency & connectivity, enabling seamless internal ways of working to deliver flawless powerhouse execution with retailers. This role is highly interactive with key stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Accountability for critical enterprise organizational processes & forums, driving clear R&R; ways of working & accountabilities (Display Process, PET forum, GS1, Price Increases, Product Disco's, SKU Rationalization)
- Best in class execution of customer communications related to price increase, product changes, business continuity projects, special packs (PET projects), PLL
- Voice of Sales in PET forum (as per assigned portfolio) to ensure customer requirements are clear & considered
- Provides co-ordination and project support for product recalls & other product related issues.
- Supports the timing execution of Customer Price Initiatives
- Trouble shoots key issues as arise within respective processes to rectify & deliver continuous improvement (as an example - Display challenges)
- As necessary supports development of brand/account plans (costing/feasibility of special packs & displays)
- Proactively seeks opportunities to enhance key stakeholder experience by identifying ways to streamline and simplify organizational processes while maintaining governance rigor and mitigating risk
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with concentration in Business or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5-7 years previous experience in Promotions/Trade Marketing/Marketing, Project Management/Supply Chain and/or Sales in a CPG/Healthcare environment
- Strong computer skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience with cross-functional teams and leadership in a matrix environment
- MBA is an asset
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top