Commercial Lead Zejula
- Utrecht, Netherlands
Site Name: Netherlands - Zeist
Posted Date: Dec 5 2019
Commercial Lead (Zejula) NL
Reporting to the Business Unit Head Oncology Benelux, the Commercial Lead Zejula will be responsible for establishing, activating and implementing Zejula commercial strategies and capabilities in order to maximise commercial value. This also includes developing and executing access strategies in the Netherlands
- You ensure strategies and activities are developed and executed in alignment with GSK's high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
- You analyse market situation, trends and dynamics, including competitors and determine appropriate commercial approaches including pricing strategies at an account and national level as well as pre and post launch activities
- You develop and achieve approved and agreed financial and strategic targets for commercial operations, managing and achieving revenues as well as operational expenses.
- You drive sales of GSK of oncology brand Zejula by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of our portfolio of therapeutic products.
- You promote and detail the value of GSK products to target groups, communicating the key messages to all applicable customers with an impact in the prescribing of GSK medications or the access of GSK brands to patients.
- You manage local contracts, negotiating and executing as appropriate in line with company strategy and with guidelines.
- You build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of both GSK therapies and company image.
- You work collaboratively with all international functions and drive Austrian interests
- Effectively use a Customer Relationship Model (CRM) system for communication and documentation purposes and to strategically analyse the market and prioritise necessary action.
- You provide clear and timely feedback to the manager regarding outcomes of discussions and ongoing market developments.
- Operational leadership of the commercial organisation in the Netherlands, leading and managing team demonstrating clear leadership, setting clear expectations as well as providing feedback to support both individual and team development
- Building a high performing team
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum of 4 years as a commercial lead in the pharmaceutical industry, including minimum 2+ years successful in oncology or haematology Sales in the Netherlands
- Successful expertise in working autonomously in a flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven promotional skills that can be used for GSK's innovative products.
- High level of expertise in using modern information technology, including competence in using a CRM effectively.
- Proven experience of working in a compliant manner and always acting in accordance with relevant regulations and applicable laws.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in written communications
- Excellent leadership
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Experience with product launches in oncology.
- Successful experience in initiating stakeholder management, customer relationships, market access and sales from scratch
- Understanding and knowledge of all key stakeholders (clinical and payor) and the local healthcare system (including access and routes to market) in NL
- University master degree in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of the science of oncology products.
- Experience with successfully executing commercial contracts or successfully negotiating formulary acceptance of newly launched products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster relationships and effectively represent GSK to relevant external stakeholders.
Abilities needed for success:
- Strong adherence to GSK's core values.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and thrive in changing conditions.
- Able to prioritize, keeping focus and developing strategies and actions plans to deliver results in showing persistence and following up on key activities.
- Able to quickly identify and act on arising opportunities that drive positive outcomes
- Where necessary able to work outside of core role to deliver best results to the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build strong and lasting working relations both internally and externally.
- Successful track record of identifying and influencing decision makers in a territory.
- Ability to deal with complex environment and to manage multiple activities and prioritize effectively.
- Able to drive results based on internal and external collaboration in ambiguous and challenging situations
- Results-orientated with a sense of urgency and customer focus, resilient when overcoming obstacles.
- Able to effectively communicate relevant information to the manager and colleagues, seeking input and feedback where appropriate
- Lead the Key Account Management team working on Zejula
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Pharmaceuticals -Our Pharmaceuticals business offers a unique portfolio of medicines, including a broad range of innovative and established brands. Both globally and in Belgium, we are currently primarily focused on developing new medicines in the respiratory, HIV/infectious diseases, oncology and immuno-inflammation areas, while also continuously exploring other fields through discovery research. Working in our BeNeLux branch, you would be joining a driven team of over 200 people that is also well embedded within GSK's global network. For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top