Commercial Lead Oncology/Solid tumors BeLux
- Wavre, Belgium
Site Name: Belgium-Wavre
Posted Date: Mar 26 2020
Commercial Lead Oncology/Solid tumors BeLux
GSK is looking for a Commercial Lead, who will be responsible for preparing the local operating company (LOC) business unit for executing a successful Oncology launch and driving commercialization for GSK's assets in Oncology/Solid Tumors, starting with Zejula (niraparib). You'll build the launch and annual plans, lead the implementation of launch strategies and resulting tactical plans. You'll also be responsible for leading the launch workstream for the LOC and overseeing the completion of all commercial related milestones, including the training, and rollout of the core commercial campaign in tight alignment with LOC-based functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading the BeLux commercial team for oncology/solid tumors. Account manages will report into this role (possibly a marketing manager will report into this role) and driving cross-functional leadership together with relevant medical and market access team members. Moreover, this role will be part of the growing BeNeLux Oncology business unit, building the future Oncology business.
- Lead the LOC matrix launch team in the refinement and execution of the core brand strategy for Zejula, driving successful launch outcomes and business objectives in the LOC. Input into the development/refinement of LOC specific brand positioning, messaging, and tactical plans
- Align and manage LOC specific launch planning and milestone monitoring processes with Global plans and strategies
- Conduct local launch readiness reviews to prioritize / resolve issues, identify critical path activities and dependencies, and allocate resources
- Partner with regulatory, medical, compliance and legal through the development and approval phases to ensure all materials are held to the highest standards
- Identify local market opportunities and make recommendations to enhance market potential, uptake and brand penetration for the LOC
- Contribute to a culture of "One Team", driving organizational continuity and alignment with Global Oncology strategies and enable the team to work in a rapid-paced and agile way
- Recruit, hire, and build capability for Zejula specific staff that will execute the commercial plan in the BeLux
- Drive the development of Zejula business, establishing growth and profit expectation and ensuring effective financial planning.
- Establish market sales and resource forecasts and initiate relevant market research projects to support the strategic brand planning process.
- Maximize the commercial potential of Zejula through the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans in collaboration with Regional/ Global Marketing and Medical Affairs.
- Establish strong and optimal relationships with external bodies (Payors, Patient Associations, and KOLs) as relevant.
- Foster an environment of strong collaboration across the local and regional organization.
- Serve as point person responsible for managing and optimizing local partnerships and provide commercial input for business development opportunities.
- Ensure that all business activities are in line with company policies, procedures and local guidelines.
- Drive a high performance, competitive culture by fostering innovation, customer focus, personal accountability and commitment for results.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master in life sciences and/or business management
- Recent Oncology experience
- Demonstrable and meaningful commercial leadership experience in the BeLux, either in a broader commercial or sales and marketing leadership roles
- Successful track record of overseeing product launches in the BeLux, within the Oncology therapeutic area
- Deep understanding of BeLux Healthcare environment
- Strong and robust professional network with relevant KEE's, associations and other stakeholders.
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- A natural self-starter, hands-on with the ability to shape and build a business.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to attract talent and create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication, constructive conflict and organizational flexibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English, including strong formal presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative of spirit.
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and paradoxes.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Pharmaceuticals -Our Pharmaceuticals business offers a unique portfolio of medicines, including a broad range of innovative and established brands. Both globally and in Belgium, we are currently primarily focused on developing new medicines in the respiratory, HIV/infectious diseases, oncology and immuno-inflammation areas, while also continuously exploring other fields through discovery research. Working in our BeNeLux branch, you would be joining a driven team of over 200 people that is also well embedded within GSK's global network. For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top