China RESP PMO & Portfolio Planning Lead
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Mar 3 2020
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities ：
- Ensure rapid delivery of RESP critical projects through clear project setup, robust execution, and transparent tracking.
- Create a high caliber project team, to deliver against all agreed project and program objectives.
- Set best practice in aligning project and overall business objectives and create governance models to ensure the projects remained in line with business objectives at all times.
- Identify repeatable solutions and processes to ensure delivery on project objectives to ensure flawless execution and demonstrable value of way of working.
- Establish effective networks relationship between PMO and other functions, implement project reporting and governance process for key projects.
- Link with EMAP and or Global RESP Project teams in implementing best project management, operational excellence and change management practices.
- Set up market intelligence for market environment change and competitor landscape, and deliver integrated value appraisal for pipeline and business opportunities
- Integrate resources to create robust forecasting assumptions and projections, revisit and update forecast upon major change in planning assumptions and revisit go/no go decision where appropriate
- Provide analytical inputs and decision supports as appropriate to ad hoc projects of China RESP in the area including but not limited to competitive intelligence, commercial modelling etc.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Education / Experience / Competencies)
- Post graduate degree or related discipline and experience
- Demonstrated leadership of and strong expertise in project management / process design with 10+ years experience. PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent is a plus
- Track record of establishing effective working relationships with all stakeholders (especially senior managers and above country representatives) and anticipate their needs when creating project solutions
- Extensive experience in working across cultural and multi functional specificities in very complex situations
- Personally agile in a political situation, will not compromise objectivity, independence or project governance.
- Demonstrate soft skills in effectively delivering work programs in a matrix environment
- Commercial background in strategic planning in Pharma
- Have the confidence in working with a high degree of uncertainties/ambiguities from changing environment, fast understand market/competition landscape evolution.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top