China Global Marketing Innovation Lead
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Aug 27 2020
Are you energized by a marketing leadership role that allows you to shape marketing strategies and accelerate growth across the therapeutic portfolio? If so, this Product Brand Management Cx Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Product Brand Management Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing expert marketing activities for all product categories in the business. This role will closely work with Area Expert Marketing and Head of Hospital Sales channel.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
• Develop and execute expert marketing activities in close collaboration with area expert marketing.
• Lead the portfolio strategy for key focus brands and drive execution accordingly.
• Build strategy and activities to drive presence in a broad medical market.
• Engage, influence and align key internal stakeholders to ensure excellent execution of strategy and activities (Head of Hospital Sales, Broad Medical Market Manager, General Manager, Area Expert Marketing).
• Drive relationships with Key External Experts.
• Drive segmentation and targeting of Health Care Providers (HCP's).
• Set up Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and track business performance.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of channel marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of leading and managing a team across multiple geographies
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in select therapeutic areas
- Proven record of commercial problem solving and change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive management experience within a matrixed organization
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top