China Consumer Insight Lead - Pain, Respiratory & Skin Health
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Jun 30 2020
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible for identifying, defining and delivering the learning plan required to drive global brand or sub-category strategy including innovation development, connections development, white space opportunity identification, brand and activity performance understanding.
- Act as an integral part of the brand leadership team, becoming a key advisor and business partner by putting the consumer, shopper and expert at the heart of all brand decisions.
- Articulate and execute Category Insight strategy at brand level - leveraging new capabilities, tools and ways of working to drive a deeper, quicker decision making.
- Be the SPOC for the Pain, Respiratory & Skin care brand team and global brand team and also provide business direction, coaching and application of business learning through the Pain Category Analyst. China has lots of local stars in pain and needs to define, design and deliver the brand elements to win in China
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Own a comprehensive understanding of the business environment for the brand including macroeconomic, social and demographic factors, competitor brands and product substitutes.
- Generate key insights on brand consumers and competitors, support Insights Director and GBL counterpart(s) in developing portfolio view of category.
- Contribute to business and financial planning (e.g. Brand Growth plan) with relevant inputs (e.g. market sizing).
- Own a complete vision of the consumer experience, map the journeys and identify critical touchpoints to leverage for innovation, comms and product development.
- Support innovation and R&D for the brand for new and existing product development (product, pack, formulation, etc.) based on unmet, under-met or new consumer need.
- Support development of brand assets aligned with category strategy and markets, lead the design of concept evaluation and testing for claims, comms and commercial assets.
- Understand the evolving media landscape of social, short videos, KOLs and develop media capabilities and content guidance to win across platforms
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top