China Consumer & Business Insight & Analytics Director
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Mar 23 2020
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible for managing consumer Insights & Analytics for China - identifying, defining and delivering the learning plan required to drive market commercial strategy.
- Develop business insights and analytics capability for winning in China.
- Responsible for driving consumer insights & analytics to drive digital commerce, performance marketing, optimization analytics.
- Responsible for owning the overall local stars acceleration from design to delivery in China and also liaise with global Power brands to drive consumer and market insights to enable growth.
- Act as an integral part of the China leadership team, acting as voice of consumer and leveraging data and analytics to drive optimized business performance.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Own a comprehensive understanding of the business environment for the markets including macroeconomic, social and demographic factors, competitor brands and product substitutes.
- Contribute to business and financial planning (e.g. Brand Growth plan) with relevant inputs (e.g. market sizing).
- Support innovation and R&D for the brand for new and existing product development, specially with a focus on the local stars.
- Develop KPI tracking to inform timely business decision making. Leverage learning from marketing optimization studies to improve marketing effectiveness and improve market ROI performance.
- Create a digital commerce planning, sufficiency and learning ecosystem to accelerate business.
- Create agile learning methods to bring consumer to decision making forums and drive overall consumer and analytical capabilities on ground
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top