Channel Trade Marketing Associate Manager-Mini/PCS/Special channel
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Jan 6 2020
Are you looking for a sales support role that helps shape commercial strategy and accelerates digital engagement? If so this Sales & Marketing Combined Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Sales & Marketing Combined Manager, you will support optimisation and management of systems supporting commercial effectiveness. This will generate insight for the business through reporting from key business systems in to increase commercial effectiveness.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Provide day-to-day management and optimisation of the Veeva customer relationship management system
- Assess and support deployment and training roll-out for Veeva new features
- Generate insight for the business through optimisation of QlikView reporting systems to support teams in interpretation of reports
- Assess new reporting opportunities and roll-out to teams as appropriate
- Support Segmentation & Targeting processes for key areas
- Maintain Field & Office Process Team Sites
- Support co-ordination and communication of webinars
- Support annual Knowledge Testing process and mobile rep and one device projects as appropriate
- Manage Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) synchronisation including email consent and webinar registrations and attendance
- Manage manual portal registrations and handover to 3rd party ensuring relevant MCM metrics and reports are in place and measured
- Check and gather information from the sales team regarding change requests
- Ensure standardised campaign tagging is in place and executed
- Monitor reports e.g. QlikView and MCM dashboard for accuracy and perform data cleansing as required
- Reinforce Ways of Working (WOW) for key processes including webinar and 1:1 email.
- Co-ordinate commercial effectiveness communications to internal stakeholders with MCM lead and head of commercial effectiveness and governance
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience with analytics and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Project management experience
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Proven ability to work across internal functional teams
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively
- Exposure to functional systems across the business
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top