CEE Export Markets Quality Manager QP/RP
- Budapest, Hungary
Site Name: Hungary - Budapest
Posted Date: Dec 1 2020
GSK Consumer Healthcare is looking for a CEE Export Markets Quality Manager QP/RP to join its team in Budapest!
The CEE Export Markets Quality Manager QP/RP exists to ensure consistent implementation of sustainable GSK Quality Management Systems and GSK Standards / requirements within export markets. The Manager will ensure that LOC quality activities operate in a cost effective and efficient manner: improve quality, be active part of Quality Management and development of a right first time, quality culture in respective market.
- Responsible for market release activity at MMW (Multi Market Warehouse) - Hungary.
- Responsible for all QMS related and operational quality activities and issues, relating to the commercial business.
- Primary contact for CEE Export Market LOC (Local Operating Company) Quality Lead, member of Export Markets HUB organization and shall act as key contact in front of local competent authorities for issues related to quality together with regulatory organization.
- Ensure implementation of a robust, sustainable and effective GSK CH (Consumer Healthcare) Quality Management System, in line with GDP and any local legal and regulatory requirements at LOC level for all marketed products (medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, foods, other).
- Ensure performance against the yearly objectives, escalate trend, issues to Quality Lead or broader commercial organization.
- Manage quality issues escalations and ensure timely and effective management of quality incidents and provide the necessary analysis to understand and escalate issues which have the potential to impact supply or GSK's reputation as a manufacturer of quality products.
- Ensure strong oversight on Multimarket warehouse activity.
- Oversight all the operational quality activities managed by LOC organization in identified countries and partner with supply chain and Customer Services & Logistics locally to make sure all operations happen in the quality excellence.
- Assist to LOC Quality council and assist to local RMCB (Risk Management Compliance Board), escalate risks as appropriate within organization, that could be raised either by compliance or operation manager.
- University Degree in related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hungarian.
- Quality experience within the industry and application of Quality Systems (2 years at manufacturing site Quality Assurance Organization and minimum 1 year in GDP Quality area).
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proven influence and impact skills across business levels and functions.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Problem identification and solving skills.
- Competent people manager and able to identify and promote talent.
- Ability to enable and drive change.
- Self-starter, able to schedule and progress workload on his/her own.
What we provide:
- GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER", which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands.
If you are interested in, you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top