C&C Global Controller - Divestments
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Sep 7 2020
Almost300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of C&C SME Divestments. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
As a C&C SME Divestments (GSK Finance Hub) you will work as a part of the Global Finance Services Divestments Team to deliver both the project and operational aspects of GSK Divestment projects.
- Work with the business development teams to understand divestment projects
- Understand the impact of divestments on Global Finance Services
- Coordinate the delivery of divestment activity across the 3 regional C&C hubs
- Interpret Global Reporting Instructions and prepare instructions for each tower
- Provide training to the C&C teams on the financial entries required for each divestment
- Undertake global C&C activity where required
- Ensure all divestment activities are correctly reflected in financial statements
- Work with Finance BD Divestment managers in to determine any improvements required for reporting
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experiencein Financial Reporting or Financial Controlling area
- Experience working in corporate environment
- Very high analytical and financial skills practised in complex environments
- Assertive, pragmatic and with good team spirit
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top