Business Intelligence & Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
- Taipei, Taiwan
Site Name: Taiwan - Taipei
Posted Date: Dec 31 2020
System/Data Admin & KC Interface:
- Governing overall system/data admin framework across different commercial system/platform - CERPS, Cognos/DMS, VEEVA, Qlikview, QlikSense, Power BI, SalesIQ, etc.
- Partnering with Regional BI lead to supervise the service level of Knowledge Center (KC) in regular support of system/data admin based on agreed SLAs
- Continuously drive improvement in dta management processes
- Implement and upgrade existing SFE processes (e.g. S&T, etc.) with standardized global protocols & tools supported by global/regional and KCs
- Drive data-driven, customer-focused approach to optimize customer Segmentation and Targeting and commercial resource allocation
- Embed robust tracking of aligned set of SFE KPIs into regular business review process
- Implement and embed Global/Regional Business Intelligence platform in LOC's daily operation (e.g. T360, National Dashboard, Power BI, etc)
- Enable external focus performance dialogue by maximizing the use of external benchmarks in regular performance evaluation process (e.g. IQVIA, ZPI, etc)
- Partnership with Business Owners and cross functional teams (e.g. Tech, CS&L, etc) to ensure comprehensive use of data in commercial decision making
- Manage scope of work and resources in accordance to GSK IPT priorities
- Active member of the LOC commercial organization, collaborating across functions to drive performance and ensure alignment with LOC, regional and global direction and expectation
- Stakeholder management, extensive liaising with commercial leads in LOC, region and global
- Rapid response to events and market needs: facilitating fast feedback cross-functionally and driving rapid adoption of best practice within region
- Ensure GSK's ethical standards are consistently met in the area of responsibility
- Be a strong business partner to GM and senior leaders in addressing key business challenges and providing bespoke support as required to interrogate and resolve key business questions
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, Business analytics, Commerce, Sales & Marketing or similar
- High level commercial / business acumen is required to support business owners in generating insight through various data sources
- Should be a skilled communicator with strong ability in translating business requirements into technical terms or vice versa among stakeholders with commercial and technical background
- Strong MS Excel skills (A plus but not mandatory: some experience in the use of tools such as Qliksense or Power BI or Tableau)
- Experience in system administration of Veeva or Cognos/DMS
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills with a proven ability to build trusting relationships.
- Some experience in working with Knowledge Center (A plus: Sales & Marketing experience in corresponding market)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - English proficiency.
- Demonstrable evidence of multi-cultural sensitivity
- Related knowledge and experiences are essential to ensure sound judgment and business decisions.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top