Business Analyst, Walmart
- Rogers, AR
Site Name: USA - Arkansas - Bentonville
Posted Date: Feb 26 2020
As we look to redefine expectations in consumer healthcare, we need experienced, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to help on this journey. Being part of Consumer Health at GSK is being part of something special. The focus of the organization couldn't be clearer, we are fueled by a personal passion to give our customers and our patients MORE. We are ready, are you?
- Position Overview: The primary responsibility of this role is to contribute to the success of the GSK Commercial Team by providing business Analysis to uncover business opportunities to increase sales and/or ROI.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to do the following utilizing your creativity and working with dedicated professionals:
- Analyze syndicated data and evaluate promotional activity, completing necessary reporting templates.
- Analyze and report Retailer Market trends of GSK and Competitors to the Team.
- Analyze Retailer specific POS and/or Shopper data via appropriate systems. Analyze and report Retailer Market trends and Competitive activity. Distribute reports and present trends to local and internal teams and to the Customer where appropriate.
- Maintain and coordinate communication of various Team reports and information to internal departments (e.g. Customer Strategy, Brand Marketing Teams, Sr Commercial Leadership).
- Play a key role in development and inputs into on-going Sales Forecasting process for assigned brands
- Cultivate relationships within GSK and Walmart.
- Coordinate and contribute to special projects on behalf of Team and across GSK internal departments as developed.
We seek candidates that possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related.
- 2 + years of Analytics Experience
- Able to read and interpret Sales and Financial Data
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Retail Link, and Proficient in Microsoft Word and Power Point.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Be able to present and communicate to stakeholders
- Can work in a cross functional team and setting
- Be able to handle multiple projects and tasks
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top