Brand Manager / Senior Brand Manager
- Istanbul, Turkey
Site Name: Turkey - Istanbul
Posted Date: Jul 1 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage the integration of pharmaceutical brands and execute the marketing campaign to optimize the customer experience? If so, this is the role for you.
As Product Brand Management Pharmaceutical Professional, you will be responsible for aligning customer segments and leverage service to deliver an exceptional customer experience plan. You will also manage the resource allocation within the brands based on customer insight and leading execution across the brand teams.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible of GSK Family Practitioner Portfolio (inc. Brands in Anti-Infectives & Dermatology) in Marketing
- Realization of all Marketing Activities and corresponding KPIs (sales, multi-channel, etc.)
- Customer Segmentation, Targeting & MC Utilization of the Portfolio:
- Continuous analysis and action on ideal channel, content & investment mix for the portfolio
- Crafting business insight out of dashboard
- Thus develop & implement projects that can further improve customer experiences
- Business Plan execution on insights & learning aligned w/ Promogrid and Activity Plans w/ Customer Team
- Field Force Engagement while ensuring Rep Readiness, improving call effectiveness, performance tracking and governance
- Customer Engagement Key Activities: Customer Facings & Insight Collection, HCO & KOL Engagements, Promotional Marketing Activities such as webinars , local congresses, and GSK sponsored digital and face to face events
- Material localization in coordination with Execution Hub
- Peer-To-Peer Field Assessments
- Synergy with Pediatry Customer Manager for utilizing the activities, market and brand forecasting, A&P management
- Responsible for translating insights for future marketing strategies
- Flawlessly execute Global Integrated Campaigns and update to address the customer
- Engage with Medical to gain customer insights from employees and key customer groups to ensure deep customer insight and respond to customer needs
- Collaborate with third party stakeholders and global teams in terms of local implementation
- Understand business analytics and respond accordingly to ensure customer engagement, delivery of pharmaceutical share growth and increase touch points
- Advise global and regional teams regarding customers, competition and market
- Develop a media plan in line with Global strategy to ensure an appropriate integration with the Global campaign objectives and use of the marketing mix
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Sales
- 3+ years' experience in marketing and/or sales
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Sales
- Service/Customer oriented
- Experience in multichannel marketing
- Knowledge of marketing ways of working and code of promotion
- Excellence in execution of prioritization, communication, stakeholder management and problem solving
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top