Brand Manager for International OTC brands
- Bucharest, Romania
Site Name: Bucharest
Posted Date: Jul 1 2020
Brand Manager for International OTC brands
As the Brand Manager for International OTC brands for GSK Consumer Healthcare, you will champion, live and protect the core brand purpose and values throughout the organization. You will be the Brand owner at country level and you will ensure effective implementation and initiation of brand-building activities to exceed sales and market share targets. You will be responsible for maximizing the long-term brand value and profitability as well as develop and deliver the brand story to consumers, support and oversee brand story to shoppers and customers.
You will report to Head of Marketing Romania & Balkans.
Key target areas include:
Category / Brand ownership at country level
- Execute the Brand Planning process at country level.
- Implement the marketing activity plan based on the annual plan.
- Carry out and follow-up communications campaigns - develop optimizations plans based on data analysis and tracking of country brand KPIs.
- Lead launch and activation plan for New Product.
ATL and Media
- Implement consumer activation campaigns - continuously follow-up and evaluate results.
- Responsible for implementation of country media plan.
- Responsibility for managing content and updates of local brand websites.
- Responsible for budget management for assigned brands.
- Input to sales forecasting and monthly reporting (SOM, monthly executive summary).
- Contribution to budget and target processes.
- Min. 3 up to 5 years of marketing experience with proven track record of achievements gained in leading FMCG companies or consumer health care company.
- University degree (BA and/or MSc and/or MBA) in Economics, Finance, Business, Marketing, Science or similar.
- Experience of planning and execution of data driven digital marketing campaigns, notably programmatic display and video, search engine advertising and social media marketing in co-operation with media agency.
- Relevant project management skills and experience in New Product Development or New Product Launches area.
- Strong analytical skills expressed by ability to interpret data and use them as a base for business solutions and recommendations; basics in Finance (P&L understanding).
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, and the ability to work and engage within a cross-functional team.
- High resilience and pro-active approach in managing challenging situations.
- Fluent in English and Romania.
Please see below the benefits GSK offers for you in order to #BeYou #FeelGood #KeepGrowing
#BeYou -Flexible & remote working-Short Friday-Additional holiday for birthday & work anniversaries-Recognition Awards for additional achievements
#FeelGood -Health and Wellbeing activities -Flexible benefit scheme-Medical care subscription-Preventive Medical Services for employees and their families-Life Insurance-Employee Assistance Programme: free advisory services on various topics-Office Healthy food-Gym and relaxation area
#KeepGrowing -Great opportunities for development in the role and within local and regional organization-One80 & 360 Feedback tools-Wide range of trainings provided through development e-learning platforms
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top