Site Name: Belgium-Wavre, Netherlands - Amsterdam
Posted Date: Jan 14 2020
- You use statistical methodology to establish study strategy, providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical and epidemiological studies.
- You provide input to study set up (CRF review, randomization, etc.)
- You develop statistical analysis plans and coordinate review across study team.
- You review tables, figures, and listings (TFL), and coordinate review with the Statistical Analyst to approve the TFL.
- You will influence clinical and epidemiology development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies.
- You will build and maintain effective strategic working relationships with partners and stakeholders to meet business needs.
- You will identify, develop, and implement novel statistical methodologies in support of vaccines development.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Masters in a Statistical discipline
- 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or clinical/epidemiological research.
- Expertise in multiple statistical methodologies as well as demonstrated experience leveraging its practical application.
- Experience with Bayesian methods.
- Experience of statistical programming (e.g., in SAS, R, Python)
- Experience with CDISC data format (SDTM and ADAM)
- Fluent in English & other languages a plus.
- PhD in a Statistical discipline.
- At least 2 years of applied statistical experience in the design and analysis of epidemiological studies.
- Demonstrated capability of applying innovative statistical thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability in building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods to clinical and epidemiology colleagues.
- Strong influencing skills applied effectively across functions and levels of an organization
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Vaccines- Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation's three priority diseases - HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we're looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top