Bilingual Human Resources Advisor (French/English)
Site Name: Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Posted Date: Jan 7 2020
This is a great opportunity for New Grads*
Recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers (2020) and Greater Toronto's Top Employers (2020) GSK Canada is seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Advisor who is responsible for providing consistent, high quality customer care and service excellence to all GSK Canada businesses. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting and facilitating employee and manager inquiries and requests that are received via phone, email and live chat.
Reporting to the Manager, HR Services, the Bilingual Human Resources Advisor responds to employee inquiries and requests regarding human resources policies and procedures including benefits plans and administration, leave administration, employee relations, payroll and HR applications.
Please note this is a 12 months contract opportunity
- Respond to employee and Manager queries from a variety of channels (phone, email, live chat) related to all aspects of human resources in a service center environment
- Provide transactional HR support using Workday (HRIS) across all processes and for all Canadian business units.
- Deliver against key performance indicators; customer satisfaction, accuracy and timeliness
- Manage the quality of data and maintain records in HR systems to ensure data accuracy and that entries are updated for payroll and benefits
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders and agencies as appropriate to deliver HR transactional services
- Support continuous improvement activities to further simplify and standardize processes
- Manage employee leaves (STD, LTD, Maternity) in the HRIS and with our 3rd party vendor
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative to solve problems and bring forward improvement recommendations
- Degree/Diploma in business, human resources or a combinations of education and/or work experience is required
- Bilingualism (French/English) is a MUST.
- Experience in delivering high quality HR support to managers and employees
- Must have attentive listening skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to problem solving and analyze data
- Ability to accurately identify needs, investigate options and partner with other HR colleagues to resolve issues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Excel & Word
- Minimum of two+ years of HR experience; broad knowledge of HR concepts preferred
- Prior experience working with HR Systems & Processes
- Advanced user with Microsoft Excel
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top