BIA Global Performance Reporting
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Site Name: Home Worker - CHE, Home Worker - DEU (Munich), Home Worker - ESP, Italy, Paris Docteur Lannelongue, UK - London - Brentford
Posted Date: Sep 15 2020
BIA Global Performance Reporting - Open to All EU Locations
Are you looking for a Global Managerial role that will help to accelerate business performance, by upscaling our reporting system globally, optimising our reporting suite and enriching content, visualisation and access to deliver actionable insights at all levels If so, this BIA Global Performance Reporting Manager could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
BIA Global Performance Reporting Manager is a new role designed to develop advanced reporting capabilities to understand and to accelerate business performance and driving our consumer and customer obsessed culture, at Enterprise level.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Build and deliver aggregated report views to Senior Stakeholders at global, category and regional level and consult on the data narrative, opportunities and risks.
- Partner with business/commercial stakeholders to ensure consistency of reporting & analyses across the business and 'one version of the truth' is applied to deliver consistent and accurate messages and recommendations to Senior Stakeholders.
- Cooperate with the rest of the team and partner with business/commercial stakeholders to identify business use cases across the Enterprise value chain that require/would benefit from new reporting and data solutions and with the Data Transformation and Data Tech team to evaluate feasibility, prioritise and consult on the most appropriate data sets, infrastructure and platforms.
- Partner closely with the rest of the team to ensure optimal data is available and transferrable to feed in integrated data solutions and build synergies across different tools and capabilities.
- Support the development of the new reporting strategy and develop new reporting solutions to ensure dissemination of insights across the business and at all levels, including new sources of data to improve diagnostic and analysis, advanced data management and visualisation capabilities and team resources and processes optimisation, closely collaborating with Data Transformation and Data Tech to leverage and build optimal capabilities at enterprise level.
- Collaborate with the Knowledge Centre lead to ensure optimal management of the off-shore team based in India ensuring right scope of work, prioritisation and quality of deliverables.
- Ensure close collaboration with regional and local performance management teams to align on key business performance messages and sharing of best practices and insights across the business.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Prior experience in building cutting edge reporting solutions which drive business value
- Bachelor degree in relevant field: Data Science/Analytics/Statistics/Marketing
- In market analytics or syndicated data provider experience
- Expertise and knowledge of the latest BI visualisation tools
- Prior experience in the integration/harmonization of large data sets across different functions and markets
- Experience in working in a matrix structure and across teams globally and influence without authority
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Masters in relevant field: Data Science/Analytics/Statistics/Marketing
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please submit a cover letter with your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class(US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email email@example.com
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top