Automation Procurement Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Site Name: Warsaw
Posted Date: Jul 2 2020
Automation Procurement Specialist
Automation Procurement Specialist is a role operating in a highly complex, multi-stakeholder and cross-functional environment to support the creation, execution and management of comprehensive integrated sourcing strategies for Automation & the sub categories related to the automation and digitalization of the GSK manufacturing processes.
- Support global annual spend across Pharma, Consumer Healthcare and Vaccines manufacturing sites
- Support the development and alignment of the global sourcing strategy for Automation
- Support negotiations with strategic suppliers across the category
- Build strong internal collaboration & sponsorship with stakeholders to deliver the ambition
- Balancing the use of global suppliers to the use of new and emerging suppliers to maximize value and support diverse supply
- Manage and reduce a pool of suppliers worldwide through preferred supplier usage
- Deliver in line with global category guidance, while ensuring local specifies are fully met
- Support strategic projects focusing on new technologies and processes
Qualifications you need to join our team:
- Relevant experience in procurement, automation and robotics is desirable
- English proficiency (written and oral), other language will be a plus
- Excellent Systems skills including Ariba
- Able to work independently, yet collaboratively and in alignment with the Category Manager, in a matrix environment and with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Able to perform under pressure and juggle different priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent Project management skills
- Proven negotiations and contract management skills to derive savings and value
- Leadership, communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills including PowerPoint, excel etc
- Master Degree
- Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top