Associate Product Manager
Site Name: Taiwan - Taipei
Posted Date: Jan 9 2020
Associate Product Manager
Department Name :
Primary Objective of Position:
To formulate & implement strategic product marketing programs and plans effectively in order to meet sales and market goals.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement product marketing goals, strategies, plans and programs to ensure share of market and profitability of products.
- Organise and execute the overall product marketing activities and programs such as symposium, forums and overseas congress etc.
- Ensure effective control and monitor of marketing results within designated budgets.
- Prepare and implement product promotion expense budgets.
- Develop and implement product knowledge training and product communication tools (detailing pieces. Patient education kits).
- Analyse competitive position of company products and recommend price structures.
- Establish solid rapport and specialised presentation to key customers
- Conduct market research programs. Supervise and co-ordinate advertising programs and PR events.
- Communicate with field forces on sales campaigns and marketing activities and monitor follow-through
- Prepare product forecast for adequate stock
- Review and approve the artwork for post approval variation in labeling or CMC change including providing data to support the PSR submission and also align with artwork management SOP. And perform L1 monitoring of artwork process and activities within their area of responsibilities.
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Strategic planning and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maximizing performance with integrity
- Accountability for achievement
- Persuasive and influential ability
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Resilience and tenacity
Experience / Knowledge / Technical Skills Required:
- At least 3 years experience in pharmaceutical sales/marketing department
- Understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical market situation and trends :customers/competitors/regulations
- Development of marketing and action plans (Annual Business plan)
- Demonstrated good written and communication skills
- Demonstrated persuasive and influential ability
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top