Associate PMO Manager
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Aug 24 2020
- Ensure rapid delivery of critical projects through clear project setup, robust execution, and transparent tracking.
- Coordinate a high caliber project team, to deliver against all agreed project and program objectives.
- Set best practice in aligning project and overall business objectives and create governance models to ensure the projects remained in line with business objectives at all times.
- Identify repeatable solutions and processes to ensure delivery on project objectives to ensure flawless execution and demonstrable value of way of working.
- Establish effective networks relationship with other functions, implement project reporting and governance process for key projects.
- Integrate resources to create robust forecasting assumptions and projections, revisit and update forecast upon major change in planning assumptions and revisit go/no go decision where appropriate
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
- Post graduate degree or related discipline and experience
- Demonstrated leadership of and strong expertise in project management / process design with 5+ years' experience. PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent is a plus
- Track record of establishing effective working relationships with all stakeholders and anticipate their needs when creating project solutions
- Extensive experience in working across cultural and multi functional specificities in very complex situations
- Personally agile in a political situation, will not compromise objectivity, independence or project governance.
- Demonstrate soft skills in effectively delivering work programs in a matrix environment
- Commercial background in strategic planning in Pharma
- Have the confidence in working with a high degree of uncertainties/ambiguities from changing environment, fast understand market/competition landscape evolution.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top