Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Mar 23 2021
To provide medical support to vaccine team to ensure strong business growth
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- To provide strategic medical input in pre-launch, launch and lifecycle management activities to support strategic plans and business development.
- Provide input to the development and implementation of the medical plan which is consistent with the country business plan for Business Unit.
- In partnership with the Medical Manager, provide guidance/support on proposed promotional activities, including as presenting speaker, etc.
- To develop medical materials for internal training and external engagement.
- Drive with the Medical Manager/Director an integrated strategy for partnerships with external stakeholders in disease awareness, disease management, education, research and public health that serve GSK reputation and access to medicines.
- To support review local promotional materials on vaccines to ensure consistency with the local indication and adherence to GSK China code as well as materials management SOPs.
- To collaborate with training team to provide internal trainings for commercial teams and other functions per their needs.
- To report, analyze, follow-up and put medical judgement on all adverse events occurring in clinical vaccine trials or reported spontaneously for marketed vaccines.
- To create and implement disease awareness programs in connection with China marketing and GSK Biologicals.
- Develop scientific interactions with external stakeholders: Experts & Scientific Societies, Healthcare Authorities, etc.
- To support in Epidemiological & Health Outcome programs as well as responsible local studies (including Phase IV).
- To organize/support studies, vaccine conferences, symposia and publications.
- Provide support in Medical Information and ensure timely and high quality of enquiry response.
- Minimum requirement of medical degree/medical doctorate.
- Experience in industry preferred
- Knowledge in clinical medicine and immunology or infectious disease
- Technical/ Professional Proficiency
- Proven ability to communicate (written/oral) in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build, maintain and lead an efficient and well-motivated team.
- A strong capability in problem solving
- Ability of cross functional co-operation
- Strong ability of lobby, influence and negotiation
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件, 我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址, 并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK, 请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。