Associate Marketing Director, PR/DAC
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Oct 22 2020
Are you looking for a commercial management role that allows you to maximize team performance and accelerate our promotional strategy? If so, this Product Brand Management Rx Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to consider.
As a Product Brand Management Rx Manager, you will head up the Marketing portfolio for the selected division through developing and implementing marketing strategies for current and future products to drive the business objectives and maximize profitability
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Lead, coach and manage the brand managers in the business unit to create a high-performance culture within the team to exceed the budgeted sales & profit targets
• Lead the business unit to formulate & implement marketing strategies, aligning local marketing strategy with overall global strategy
• Assess opportunities for new products and launch new products to maximize profitability.
• Ensure implementation of new ways of working for marketing in the Local Operating Company (LOC) successfully
• Conduct market research to uncover potential business opportunities in the market and ensure commercial viability
• Launch new products where appropriate to maximize profitability of portfolio
• Ensure that all marketing activities adhere to promotion and marketing code to achieve performance with integrity
• Plan and direct annual operating budget to maximize both short and long-term profitability
• Ensure Sales Force Engagement in the portfolio, creating sales force's understanding, knowledge, belief and motivation for brand atrategy, drivers of growth and campaigns
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 or more years in pharmaceutical sales & marketing
- Experience with development of brand strategy
- Experience with financial budgeting and forecasting
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Considerable knowledge of marketing products or services
- Incisive analytical and strategic skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件, 我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址, 并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK, 请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top