Associate Event Manager
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Sep 16 2020
Primary Purpose of Job (Job Summary) 主要工作目标
Event operation services to dedicated business team and functions.
Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities 主要职责/责任
- Execute events per business plan, and work with event owner (EO) closely.
- Provide event services, including but not limited to: hotel, meals, transportation, booth, meeting room and on-site meeting support (on-site support will be assigned by event leads).
- Issue Purchase Order and complete payment process based on company SOPs.
- Complete meeting registration through MMCoE and StarCite based on company SOPs.
- Manage, track and report event expense against plan.
- Complete event execution report, and provide customer feedback to event lead.
- Support Compliance audit and spot check.
- Other tasks assigned by event lead.
Qualification and Experience 能力与经验
2+ years of working in a multinational company. College graduate or above.
Dedication and passion on event management tasks. Result-oriented working style; be able to drive and lead. People management experience is a plus.
Past working experience in Pharm MNC Sales or Marketing is a must. Hands-on event management experience in the past 1 years is a must.
Good cross-functional communication and collaboration skills. Rigorous, transparent, diligent personality and good team work spirit is a plus.
Travel Frequency出差频率: 25% - 50%
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top