Associate Director of Commercial PMO
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Sep 16 2019
Are you looking for an opportunity to implement strategic government affairs strategies through innovative partnerships with key authorities in support of business goals? If so, this is the role for you.
As Government Affairs Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of government affairs activities. You will build a company profile through targeted engagements and contribute to business objectives supporting the development of the right policy environment.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Execute government affairs plans to build trust with government stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement local government affairs plans and campaigns to support Commercial objectives of key brands
- Build strong personal network with key policy stakeholders across the government, public sector, and Industry
- Drive organization of government affairs activities to maximize the engagement of the Leadership Team with key external stakeholders
- Conduct research and monitor development of policy environment and track development within the government that could affect the healthcare sector and GSK specifically
- Provide proactive and reactive strategic advice and counsel to the Country manager and the Leadership Team to support development of appropriate government engagement, address key business challenges and build government affairs capabilities
- Support development and dissemination of internal/external narrative
- The Government Affairs Lead will spend at least 60% of their time in external engagement supporting short- and long-term business objectives
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Government Affairs
- Experience of implementing and measuring government affairs strategies and programs to support business objectives
- Experience interacting with national, regional and international policymakers
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Successful engagement with policy makers and government activities
- Understanding of political, legal, regulatory and social environment
- Understanding of the political, economic and social sensitivities and practices
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top