Assistant Key Account Manager
- Lanzhou, China
Site Name: Hong Kong - Field Worker
Posted Date: May 21 2020
In GSK Hong Kong and Macao, we have a dedicated team of about 250 people, ensuring local people have timely access to our medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help them to Do More, Feel Better and Live Longer.
Our pharmaceutical and vaccines trading performances has been leading in Hong Kong for many years.
By offering a broad range of medicines and vaccines, we help healthcare professionals to provide the right treatments for patients.
The role of a medical service professional is essential in providing medical information and services to healthcare professionals and authorities on our Central Nervous System (CNS) related products, thus maximizing sales opportunities in the assigned territory as well as strengthening and establishing relationships with GSK's customers.
- Develop and maintain competitive advantages for company in designated accounts (in both HA & Private sectors)
- Leverage resources within company to deliver the best results in designated accounts
- Be an expert on account decision making processes and stakeholders, which have an impact on GSK products and target the right stakeholders at the right time
- Establish a clear partnership with the account(s) that delivers a triple win for the patients, the customers and GSK
- Effectively share account knowledge / insight back within GSK
- Regularly bring new growth ideas and innovation to customers that help our customers grow their business competitively
- Share our professional resources, knowledge and competences with customers to analyse and review future trends, consumer needs and better business processes
- Strengthen and establish relationship with customers to add value to our customer's business with solutions that satisfy their unique needs
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University graduate with at least 2 years' pharmaceutical sales experience
- Resilience, flexible and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter and a skilled presenter with excellent planning and time management skills
- Proficiency in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Entrepreneurship, strong drive and ambition to achieve success with integrity in a competitive environment
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top