Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Manager (Oral)
- Tokyo, Japan
Site Name: Japan - Tokyo - Akasaka
Posted Date: Oct 14 2020
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
- Lead some of the major toothpaste/toothbrush brands/projects (one of the biggest portfolios in GSK CHJ) as Assistant Brand Manager or Brand Manager
- This position expects to lead some of the most critical projects as the company's top priority, with strong leadership, marketing capability, communication skills and learning agility.
- You will be responsible for one or more brand(s) and for some key projects. incl. Aquafresh and Shumitect .
- Develop short/mid/long term toothpaste brand(s)/ NPD strategy & plans together with global team. Adopt global NPD projects and develop locally, closely working with cross-functional teams and the global team.
- Implement Connection and Activation plans; Ensure perfect execution for the NPD launches and on-going business. The Connection planning includes holistic media plans including TV, PR, Digital, In-store and Expert.
- Significantly enhance digital campaigns by monitoring key metrics and identifying opportunities through 'test and learn.
Basic Qualification Experience and Skill
- At least 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of consumer marketing
- Analytical skill using multiple sources of data such as Intage, U&A, MMM, NPD researches, etc.
- Drive for results, resilient, persistent, passionate, innovative and having a sense of urgency
- Logical thinking
- Financial acumen
- Leadership skill
- Learning agility
- Self-starter (adaptable in Work From Home environment)
Education and Language
- University graduate
- Native level Japanese in writing/speaking
- Business - intermediate level English in writing/speaking (This position requires close communication/negotiation with the global team)
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top