Area Shopper Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) Respiratory & Skin DACH
- Munich, Germany
Site Name: Munich - Office
Posted Date: Apr 21 2021
GSK Consumer Healthcare
Some of the world's most popular health brands are among our companies, including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Dr. Best, Otriven or Fenistil. These brands are successful in over 100 countries around the world. Thanks to scientific research, they meet our high-quality standards and the wishes and needs of millions of people who choose our products every day in pharmacies, supermarkets and on the Internet. Our goal is to further expand our globally growing Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare business.
A new fantastic Opportunity has just opened up at GSK Consumer Healthcare. We are looking for an ambitious Area Shopper Marketing Manager Respiratory & Skin!
This role will provide YOU with the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Define and develop the shopper vision and strategy across the Area on the Respiratory and Skin category and brands (Otriven/Otrivin, Neocitran, Fenistil)
- Define and deliver commercial solutions and toolkits, based on the shopper journey and category insights covering offline and online channels and ensuring highest possible synergies between the channels
- Lead Area prioritization and optimization on shopper insights and toolkits. Ensure smooth and hand-in-hand development of activation program between Shopper and Customer Marketing/Activation Manager across the markets
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Responsible for the shopper strategy across the Area including shopper vision, big idea, local shopper vision covering off- and online channels based on overall brand vision and strategy
- Ensure availability of relevant shopper insights being globally or locally generated building the base for shopper strategy and all toolkits
- Deliver shopper toolkit including national promotions
- Co-operate closely with global brand team to ensure area insights and requirements are included in global shopper deliveries
- Make sure that maximum leverage of globally available shopper toolkit / assets happens in all markets
- Ensure together with Customer Marketing performance tracking and if necessary, initiate corrective actions to improve performance if needed
- Catalyze close collaboration with Customer Marketing and D-commerce team making sure that respective input is integrated in all shopper activation plans in order to guarantee best possible sell-in and realization at POS (no matter if on- or offline)
- Ensure best practice sharing within the Area and with global team
- Relevant experience (Brand Management, Customer Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Sales)
- Significant amount of experience working with consumer, shopper and/or category insights in a consumer goods/OTC company
- Proven track record of developing insight-based strategy is mandatory as well as bringing it to live through channel specific plans
- Skilled in understanding spectrum of data, which can be used to generate insight and performing analysis and drawing insight from that data - whether qualitative or quantitative
- Digital experience is a must (understanding digital strategy, reaching consumer in a targeted way, how to measure)
- Passionate about driving brands & creating a seamless product experience for our shopper
- Experience of dealing with complexity across organizations
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Hands-on & can-do Mentality
- Strong collaboration & stakeholder management skills, demonstrated in excellent management of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. global team)
- High learning agility - able to adopt to dynamical changes
- Fluency in Business English and German language
- Strong networking skills to build trustful connections
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top