AR Analyst Collections
Site Name: Costa Rica - Cartago - Tres Rios
Posted Date: Nov 21 2019
Your Responsibilities: We are looking for a AR Analyst Collections to join our Pfizer Joint Venture project team in Costa Rica.
• Performs analysis of accounts receivable information to support decision making.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
• Comply with effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
• Executes the integrity reconciliations process.
• Performs the cash in transit reconciliation in order to ensure control of the accounts.
• Creates the invoices for fixed assets sales and provides follow up when needed.
• Provides control to the bank account accesses within the department in coordination with treasury.
Our Accounts Receivable area has a mission within GSK to transform the delivery of services through the simplification, standardization and continuous improvement of underlying process. This will allow the delivery of improved productivity, better service, control and compliance and the creation of a scalable platform for growth. This will be in the context of a delivery model which is largely centered on a regional finance hub for the Americas.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- University degree in progress on a related field to accounting or business administration.
- Strong cash application skills
- Strong payment analysis and reconciliation skills
- Intermediate to strong understanding of accounting processes
- English Level: B2/C1
- Intermediate to strong Business applications skills (MS Office)
- Problem solving skills and customer communication skills
- Process mapping techniques
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus
•LATAM Accounts Receivable experience.
Strong Customer communication skills
Customer Service Oriented.
Why GSK? Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy being part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com .
Back to top